We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
"Sometimes the best defense is a lead pipe to the face. Other times, it's getting the hell out of the way."
- Level 1: +0 Max. Vitality
- Level 2: +5 Max. Vitality
- Level 3: +10 Max. Vitality
- Level 4: +15 Max. Vitality
- Unlock Blunt Weapons Specialization: Master the use of Blunt Weapons (Improved Knockdown Chance)
- Unlock Edged Weapons Specialization: Master the use of Edged Weapons (Improved Chance to Decapitate)
- Unlock Heavy Weapons Specialization: Master the use of Heavy Weapons (Improved Mighty Blow Chance)
- Unlock Utility Skills
- Level 5: +20 Max. Vitality
- Level 6: +25 Max. Vitality
- Level 7: +30 Max. Vitality
- Unlock Rage: Gives you a small amount of Stamina back when you kill an enemy.
Level Up Strategies[edit | edit source]
Killing Zombies with melee weapons or your bare hands is the only way to improve Fighting. The basic formula is that to improve the skill from level 1 to 2 takes 10 Zombie kills. Every additional level 5 zombie kills more than the level before. (15 for level 3, 20 for level 4.)
The number of strikes to a zombie does not matter, the only factor that counts is destroying the zombie's head. (Either through a finishing move, an edged weapon decapitation, a powerhouse auto-kill or other means.)
It takes 135 dead zeds to fully level fighting from level one.
Traits that Affect Fighting[edit | edit source]
Traits that improve the rate at which Fighting is gained generally reduce the number of zombie kills required to improve Fighting by 1. Conversely traits that lower the rate at which Fighting is improved will increase the number by 5.
Traits that Improve Fighting Gain[edit | edit source]
Traits that Decrease Fighting Gain[edit | edit source]
Traits that Offer Additional Ranks of Fighting[edit | edit source]
- Soldier: 1 Rank Fighting, +2 Rank Shooting